Sunday 4 March 2012

What are the best roof racks for my car?

Hi and welcome to my first blog.
You may be wondering what is the best roof racks for my car & how do i find out more about them.
Lets start with what you want to carry & how often you think you need to use your racks.
Depending on your vehicle & what you need to carry,roof racks can cost as little as $160 for a basic
pair of square cross bars.If you were wanting to leave the racks on all the time & are worried about
a bit of wind noise,some aero bars would be the go.They range in price from $269 up to $370.
There are dozens of options & accessories to make your life easy when carrying anything on
your car roof.If you have any questions or would like more information you can contact me
through my website http://www.roofrackcentre.com.au/

Thanks for reading

Mark Parris


Roof Rack Centre

No comments:

Post a Comment